30 November 2015

Artwork using Cyber Week sale items

Today is Cyber Monday however at Close To My Heart we are doing a Cyber Week! I can't even begin to to express just how exciting this is and how thrilled I am!!!

Over the past couple of months I have been getting ready for Christmas by making family and friends Christmas gifts ... BUT like any good procrastinator I am beyond schedule! This sale means I can get the rest of the items I need to finish (rather start) those gifts AND I am saving a bit too!

With out further ado ...




Create for the Journaling Cards Box artwork belong to Barbra Otten.




Designer Creations Lagoon Paper Bags - 12 pieces total, 4 each of 3 designs. Also available in Slate, Ruby and Honey. 





My Creations™ Black Mini Book


 




Here are just a few other items that would make great gifts.  
My Creations™ Kraft 3-Ring Album

5" X 7" Hinged Display Tray

Designed Décor Black Shadow Box


Don't forget that this week ONLY Close To My Heart has added the below Cricut Collection to the list of items on sale.  Regularly priced at $99 this week only you can get this awesome collection for just $74.25!!!

Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection




Cardmaking has never been easier or more fun! With our newest Cricut® collection, you can make handmade masterpieces in no time at all. Choose from cards with sentiments cut directly into them, or combine several cutouts to create your own pop-up scenes. Featuring more than 25 different card themes and 5 different card formats including dynamic interactive designs, this cartridge has a card for any and all occasions—even if the occasion is "just because!" Card styles include pop-ups, scenes, sentiments, sleeves, and pocket cards.

Collection includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 Images: Cards and Font)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets
1 – Whimsy Cardstock Combo Pack

Recommended blocks for included stamp sets: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 3" × 3" (Y1006), 2" × 3½" (Y1009).

Cricut® is a registered trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment